Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Week's Menu

I'm distracted this week.  I mean REALLY distracted.  Yesterday, my little sweetheart angel baby turned 1 year old.  HOLY CRAP where did the year go???

Anyway, of course we're having family and a few friends over this weekend to celebrate the occasion so I'm utterly consumed with the lunch menu.  And I don't know why because I'm not even making everything!!  But consumed I am so everything else lately has just kind of been an after thought.
  • Thursday: Layered Enchilada Bake. My to-do list for Saturday kicks in big time today so I'm treating myself to the half pan I tossed in the freezer last month. Dinner, DONE and it's not even 8:30!
  • Friday: Probably Pizza Pockets again, because I'm still obsessed with them, and popcorn to munch on while watching STAR WARS!  WOOHOO!!  We're a proud SW household. ;)
  • Saturday: This is the lunch menu actually.  And no, I'm not making dinner after putting all this together!  Pulled pork sandwiches (two different kinds: a spicy and much more normal BBQ one), cole slaw (my mom), pasta salad (Rob's mom), NEW RECIPE! mini fruit pizzas, and chocolate cupcakes
  • Sunday: Something on the grill.  Maybe a fruit salad using leftovers from the fruit pizzas.  I'll probably be hitting the grocery store with my two wonderful moms, because we like to do that kind of thing, and pick out whatever looks good.
  • Tuesday: Leftovers

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment