Thursday, May 10, 2012

This Week's Menu

I got caught up yesterday in a craft project (repurposing a diaper box into an attractive lined basket) and baking cookies with Gavin.  But I still scribbled out a meal plan!  Lots of new dishes I want to try...
  • Thursday: EXPERIMENT! Chicken Masala and rice  UPDATE: This was good but I'd like to play with it a bit more.  Stay tuned!
  • Friday: EXPERIMENT! Pizza pockets, and Popcorn
  • Saturday: Burgers, baked potato, and tossed salad. 
  • Sunday: EXPERIMENT! Cranberry Pork Tenderloin. Yes, my current intent is to cook on Mother's Day.  I have absolutely no problem with this, however if Rob wants to surprise me with a family dinner out I'm happy to put this one on hold for another night. UPDATE: We went out to eat!  So yeah, saving this one for another night. :)
  • Tuesday: Pancakes with a strawberry, peach, and banana topping (PSST! Make this even healthier by swapping half the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour.)
  • Wednesday: Leftovers

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment