As I'm trying to focus on my meal plan for this week, I can't help but think about the two crochet projects I've started, the large order I need to tackle next, the yarn and supplies I need to buy for the order after that, the focaccia post I'm typing up for you, how I'm going to make a Samoa cake taste exactly like the cookie, ...my brain is a constant whir of activity these days.
I couldn't be happier!!
Well, I could be if this cold ever went away but that's a whole other issue that we'll just table for another day.
- Macaroni and cheese
- Steamed peas
Saturday This is Take Two for this meal. Rob was disappointed that I was attempting this dish while he was gone, so I decided to push it back to when he'd be home to enjoy it too.
- Pork Chops with Pears in a Port Wine Sauce
- Baked potatoes
- Field greens salad
- New Recipe! Peach Chicken with Crispy Breadcrumbs
- Sauteed lemon-garlic green beans
- Cilantro-lime buttered corn
- Slow cooker refried beans
- New Recipe! Guinness & Beef Skillet Stew
- Fresh bread