My recipe posts are just going to be sporadic for a while.
It's not that I'm not cooking (come on, you should know that much about me by now right?!), and it's not that I'm not finding some really amazing recipes. I seriously do have almost a dozen recipe posts started that I just cannot WAIT to share with you! But that's the problem, I have to wait. I'm a stay-at-home mom to two adorable, active, entertaining, and exasperating little boys. I have new, budding friendships to nurture and old, stable ones to continue. I have a daily yoga commitment for my mental and emotional health. I started a crochet business in the Spring that is happily growing. And somewhere around here I have my beloved husband who I really do love spending time with. ;)
So yeah, my life is wonderfully, blessedly FULL. I don't regret any single thing going on in it, however I do wish I could spend just a smidge more time sharing with you. I ADORE talking about food, and I love coming to a space with my fellow Food Lovers and do just that. I will continue to come here, it just won't be as often as I like.
One thing you can ALWAYS count on me to post though, is my meal plan. :)
New Recipe! Tandoori Shrimp, rice, and steamed edamame. Omg what happened to the price of shrimp?!?! It doubled??? Yeah...feeling thankful for an impulse buy of frozen gyozo a while back.
- Friday: The usual
- Saturday: We're off to an evening birthday party for an adorable little two-year-old!
- Sunday: Grilled brats/hot dogs, roasted potatoes & carrots, and a CSA veggie
- Monday: New Recipe! Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes, and fresh fruit
- Tuesday: New Recipe! Quinoa-Crusted Chicken, fresh bread, and a CSA veggie
- Wednesday: Sandwiches for my boys as Rob and I are off to a Beer Dinner!