Thursday, September 5, 2013

This Week's Menu

My son has been back in school for two days and I. Am. LOVING IT!!!!!!!!  And the best part is, so is he.  He is a kiddo who loves to learn, and thrives on structure and routine.  So being back in school, surrounded by his friends, and challenged for seven hours a days in perfect for him.  For me also since it means I can focus even more on my little man, my home, my business, and my kitchen.

Believe me, I haven't forgotten about my kitchen!  Here's what I've got in mind for this week:

  • Thursday: Leftovers.  The amount of food I have in my fridge is staggering...
  • Saturday: New Recipe!  Polla Asado, fresh rosemary bread, and garden-fresh tomato slices (because boy are they coming in now!)
  • Sunday: With football on TV all afternoon, it's easier to just go with the flow and plan snacking as dinner.  I'm thinking some chips with salsa and queso, fresh veggies with dip, fresh fruits, maybe some meatballs or mini hot dogs in barbecue sauce.
  • Tuesday: Tator tot casserole (with some pureed broccoli "hidden" inside), and steamed green beans OR a kale salad
  • Wednesday: Leftovers. Yes, when you make big meals you too can have leftovers twice in one week and not bat an eye. ;)

Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment