Thursday, September 19, 2013

This Week's Menu

I've got a couple of blog posts in the works that I'm trying finish up (and five more after that I'm still roughing out).  I have several crochet orders demanding my attention.  My oldest was sick yesterday so my boys are EXTRA energetic today from being cooped up inside when it was gorgeous outside.  The dog got into an argument with a skunk last night and lost.  I learned that it's difficult to sleep in a house that smells like skunk.

So yeah.  My life is a little wacky right now.  But no matter what, you know I'm still going to get a meal plan together! Because I'm stubborn like that... ;)
  • Saturday: We're helping a friend roof his Goat Shed so I believe a cookout at their house is in the works.
  • Sunday: Grilled tilapia, balsamic kale salad, fresh bread, and some other kind of side dish that I'll come up with later maybe after a trip to the farmer's market.
  • Monday: Meatball sandwiches, a CSA veggie, and oven fries
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment