Thursday, September 26, 2013

This Week's Menu

I'm just going to admit the obvious and outright state something that you've probably already noticed.

My recipe posts are just going to be sporadic for a while.

It's not that I'm not cooking (come on, you should know that much about me by now right?!), and it's not that I'm not finding some really amazing recipes.  I seriously do have almost a dozen recipe posts started that I just cannot WAIT to share with you!  But that's the problem, I have to wait.  I'm a stay-at-home mom to two adorable, active, entertaining, and exasperating little boys.  I have new, budding friendships to nurture and old, stable ones to continue.  I have a daily yoga commitment for my mental and emotional health.  I started a crochet business in the Spring that is happily growing.  And somewhere around here I have my beloved husband who I really do love spending time with. ;)

So yeah, my life is wonderfully, blessedly FULL.  I don't regret any single thing going on in it, however I do wish I could spend just a smidge more time sharing with you.  I ADORE talking about food, and I love coming to a space with my fellow Food Lovers and do just that.  I will continue to come here, it just won't be as often as I like.

One thing you can ALWAYS count on me to post though, is my meal plan. :)


  • Thursday: New Recipe! Tandoori Shrimp, rice, and steamed edamame. Omg what happened to the price of shrimp?!?!  It doubled???  Yeah...feeling thankful for an impulse buy of frozen gyozo a while back.  
  • Saturday: We're off to an evening birthday party for an adorable little two-year-old!
  • Sunday: Grilled brats/hot dogs, roasted potatoes & carrots, and a CSA veggie
  • Monday: New Recipe! Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes, and fresh fruit
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Quinoa-Crusted Chicken, fresh bread, and a CSA veggie
  • Wednesday: Sandwiches for my boys as Rob and I are off to a Beer Dinner!
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment