Thursday, September 13, 2012

This Week's Menu

It's that awkward time of year where some days the weather just SCREAMS for me to make soups, stews, and roasts.  But then the weekend hits and maybe a cookout and pasta salad would be more appropriate.  These days, I'm checking out weather forecasts almost as much as my cookbooks and recipe sites as I plan my meals:
  • Thursday: The weather is cool and overcast today.  Between that and the fact that the Packers play tonight, if that's not an omen to make chili then I don't know what is.
  • Saturday: It's going to be a busy day so I really want to do something in the slow cooker, but have no idea what yet.  I'm hoping the grocery store sale bin will inspire me.
  • Sunday: Grilling 
  • Wednesday: Pancakes! I'm thinking maybe whole wheat with some kind of fruit topping.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment