Thursday, September 6, 2012

This Week's Menu

My boys and I are adjusting to new schedules! Gavin's in school all day. Kieran has finally given up that morning nap.  And I'm in the process of figuring out which extracurriculars Gavin wants to sign up for.  Which of course means meshing those practice schedules with the rest of our life schedules.  Ack!!

Before my head spins off from all this scheduling, let me give you our meal schedule plan for the next week:
  • Thursday: New Recipe! Shrimp Scampi, fresh bread, and tossed salad
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn
  • Sunday: Grilled cheese sandwiches and fruit salad. Rob heads out of town again so I'm going to try and simplify my meals to make life easier while he's gone. 
  • Monday: Leftovers
  • Tuesday: Tacos
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment