Gotta pace myself...
- Thursday: New Recipe! Cheesy Chicken Fingers, some kind of potato, and steamed veggies
- Friday: Pizza and popcorn. Gavin picked out a cheddar cheese powder on our recent trip to the Spice House. So I guess I'm testing out cheddar popcorn recipes!
- Saturday: New Recipe! Meatball sandwiches and tossed salad. I want to try out a meatball recipe that's made for freezer storage and they can be used for any meatball recipe you want. *fingers crossed!*
- Sunday: Leftovers
- Monday: It's Labor Day! And we have a freezer full of options purchased from a butcher recently so I'll let my Grill Master pick something out and go from there.
- Tuesday: My new little kindergartner (!!!!) requested Cobb Salad recently. I have no problem indulging him.
- Wednesday: Chicken Parm Casserole, garlic bread, and either steamed veggies or a Caprese salad if my garden yields some ripe tomatoes.