Thursday, August 23, 2012

This Week's Menu

It's Thursday!  That means tomorrow's Friday.  It also means I hit the grocery store.  Which means I first need a meal plan for the upcoming week.  Yay for getting something accomplished!
  • Thursday: Leftovers. It's a little mortifying to see just how much food there is in my fridge. 
  • Friday:  On the road again!
  • Saturday: Still out of town, but not for long
  • Sunday: Snacks. We're having friends over so it'll be one big potluck-esque snack night.  I've got some dip and cheese ball mixes that I'm dying to try out anyway. ;)
  • Tuesday: New recipe! Spaghetti with bacon, mushrooms, & herbs, and a tossed salad.
  • Wednesday: I must be ready for fall because I'm craving chili.  However I reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute and make a more summer-friendly pasta salad instead. Fortunately both recipes use mostly pantry-staple ingredients so I'm all set with either one I pick.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment