Thursday, June 6, 2013

This Week's Menu

In a few hours I'll be headed over to a local coffee shop (our designated pick-up site) and getting our box of CSA vegetables and a carton of farm-fresh eggs.  I know what we're getting, but I'm not going to share until I get it all home and take pics of the goodness. ;)  Yeah, I'm mean, I know. But your patience wil be rewarded!

  • Thursday: New Recipe! Banana Oatmeal Pancakes, fresh fruit
  • Friday: Cookout at a friend's house!  I think I should bring New Recipe! Cheesy Potatoes, don't you?
  • Saturday: Grilled steak, CSA vegetable side, and fresh bread.
  • Sunday: I think we still have some brats in the freezer (we got them in bulk from a local butcher a while ago).  So since my hubby is in the mood to grill, why stop him!  These would be good with Parmesan Potatoes, and a tossed salad
  • Monday: New Recipe! Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
  • Tuesday: Freezer Find, CSA vegetable side
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Where did you end up getting your CSA? I totally forgot about it till now and I realize it may be too late for me for the season, but let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just published my CSA Week 1 post! :) So far, I'm completely overwhelmed by the awesomeness of all the leafy greens.

    ReplyDelete