Thursday, June 13, 2013

This Week's Menu

No CSA pickup today...that fun continues next week.  But that's ok since I'm still working on what we picked up last week.
  • Thursday:Gavin desperately wants BLT's.  I think I can indulge that one. ;)  With some chips and fresh veggies we have an easy meal for one of my busiest days of the week.
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn of course!
  • Sunday: Happy Father's Day!  We're celebrating with some good grilled food: New Recipe! Triple B Burgers, steamed corn on the cob, and baked potatoes.
  • Monday: New Recipe! Whole Wheat Pasta with Walnuts & Feta, tossed salad
  • Tuesday: This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooong day for us so I'm planning ahead that we'll just swing through a drive-thru for some kid-happy takeout.
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment