Thursday, January 22, 2015

This Week's Meal Plan

An already crazy week, and a cold on top of it.

Ugh.....my peanut butter recipe post is put on hold. Again.

In the meantime, here's my hastily pulled together meal plan:

Thursday - Saturday: Visiting my parents, which mean's MOM'S COOKING!!!!

Sunday

  • I really hope Rob will find the black bean soup I have hidden in the freezer. Because that sounds delightful. No worries, I'll make more and tell you all about it this time!


Monday

  • New Recipe! Beef Stew. For real?! How have I not blogged regular beef stew??
  • Bread


Tuesday

  • Experiment! Slow Cooker Citrus Chicken
  • Rice
  • Salad


Wednesday Normally I'd put off leftovers for another day but I'm presenting at a workshop so I need something super easy for my boys.

  • Leftovers


Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment