Thursday, August 9, 2012

This Week's Menu

I cannot believe it's Thursday already.  This week has been FLYING!!  And everyday has been so much fun.  We've been busy baking a pineapple upside-down cake, swimming, playingplayingplaying, exploring the hands-on Pioneer exhibit at the local history museum, painting t-shirts, making patterns on bags using flowers and leaves.... the list goes on!  Yeah, I'm exhausted just rereading that. 

But I promised I'd get you my meal plan for next week, so I'm happily taking a few moments from our little vacation to clue you in to what I'll be making when we get home:
  • Thursday: Still on vacation
  • Friday: Enjoying a night out with friends!
  • Saturday: Last full day of fun before back to real life
  • Sunday: Brats, tossed salad, and baked potatoes.  I want to keep it to something that Rob can pull out and get started since the boys & I will be on the road much of the afternoon.
  • Monday: New Recipe! Tandoori shrimp with rice and peas
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment