Thursday, August 30, 2012

This Week's Menu

I have been SURROUNDING myself with new recipes the last few days. Recipes from Pinterest, borrowed cookbooks, new-to-me cookbooks from library book sales (those are dangerous events my friends. DANGEROUS), my mother-in-law, cooking shows....  Omg, I swear I need more stomachs to enjoy all the new dishes I want to try!!

Gotta pace myself...
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn.  Gavin picked out a cheddar cheese powder on our recent trip to the Spice House.  So I guess I'm testing out cheddar popcorn recipes!
  • Saturday: New Recipe! Meatball sandwiches and tossed salad.  I want to try out a meatball recipe that's made for freezer storage and they can be used for any meatball recipe you want. *fingers crossed!*
  • Sunday: Leftovers
  • Monday: It's Labor Day!  And we have a freezer full of options purchased from a butcher recently so I'll let my Grill Master pick something out and go from there.
  • Tuesday: My new little kindergartner (!!!!) requested Cobb Salad recently.  I have no problem indulging him.
  • Wednesday: Chicken Parm Casserole, garlic bread, and either steamed veggies or a Caprese salad if my garden yields some ripe tomatoes.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment