Thursday, December 13, 2012

This Week's Menu

I need reasonably nutritious dinners to balance out all the treats I have staring at me from the top of the china cabinet.  So. Many. Treats.

Anyone want to come over and eat cookies?

  • Thursday: New Recipe! Crispy Beef & Bean Tacos
  • Sunday: It's Christmas party time!!  So we're dining on Festivus Food this evening.
  • Monday: New Recipe! Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches and salad.  Couldn't for the life of me find pork shoulder at the store so I'm going to make Papa's Pot Roast instead.  Still a new recipe for you!!
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Oven Fried Ranch Chicken, corn bread, and steamed veggies
  • Wednesday: I better have a whole lotta Leftovers in the fridge after all this cooking!
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment