Thursday, December 20, 2012

This Week's Menu

I cannot believe Christmas is upon us and I'm planning for The Dinner this week.  Where has the time gone???
  • Saturday: New Recipe! 5-Hour Beef Stew.
  • Sunday: Freezer Find.  I'm about to do a whole lotta cooking in the next two days.  I'm keeping my prep day SIMPLE.
  • Monday: It's Christmas Eve!!!  Clam chowder is my little Christmas tradition.
  • Tuesday: Merry Christmas!  After starting the day with our usual, I'll spend some time after presents working on dinner. Gavin has requested turkey, and I have my eye on a brining recipe that I'm dying to try.  I'm keeping the rest of the meal simple with mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, and hot rolls.
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
I'll be taking some time away from my camera and kitchen after Christmas, but will be looking forward to getting back to it after the New Year.  Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment