Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Autumn Pork Chops

I've officially taken away all excuses about dinner.  There truly is NO REASON why you can't have a good, home-cooked meal at least once in a while.


3 ingredients.  About 30 seconds hands-on time.  VOILA, dinner is served. :)

Autumn Pork Chops
Recipe from I think Fix It and Forget It but no clue which one
Prep time: 30 seconds   Cook time: 8-10 hours

4-6 boneless pork chops
2 cups apple OR cranberry juice
Cinnamon, optional

1.  Sprinkle the pork chops with a little cinnamon.


2.  Lay the chops in the bottom of your slow cooker and cover with juice.  Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.


These chops turn out tender and moist every time!  And after spending 8+ hours baking the previous day, I looooooooooooved that I could toss these into my slow cooker, splash in the juice, and walk away.  Absolutely one of my favorite, EASY recipes!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment