Thursday, January 3, 2013

This Week's Menu

Happy New Year!  How was your holiday?  Mine was great, other than the whole getting-sick-over-New-Year's thing.  Both me and Kieran, down for the count.  But otherwise we had a super great time with each other and extended family.  Yay!

But now it's back to the routine.  And for that, of course I need a plan:
  • Thursday: I'm having a little get together so I'll feed the boys earlier and plan on making my dinner from the various snacks I'll have.  Snacks like a New Recipe! cranberry-orange cheese ball, 5-Layer Mexican Dip, truffles, and veggies with dip.
  • Sunday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, and tossed salad
  • Monday: New Recipe! Pork chops with applesauce, steamed veggies
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment