Thursday, January 10, 2013

This Week's Menu

For some reason, comfort food has me totally inspired this week.  I just want to make all these warm, cozy dishes, and snuggle in with my fleece pants and fuzzy socks.
  • Saturday: Meatloaf with twice baked potatoes and steamed veggies (It doesn't get any more comforting than this!!)
  • Monday: Our PTA has setup a fundraiser at a local BW3's, so we will be dining there this evening solely for the purpose of raising money for Gavin's school.  And not at all because I sometimes day dream about their wings.  Or because I really need another bottle of Spicy Garlic sauce.  Or Asian Zing.
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Whole grain pancakes and some kind of fruit topping or fruit salad along side.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment