Thursday, January 17, 2013

This Week's Menu

I love that when I get away for the weekend, I'm given a little meal-planning break.  And, BONUS, stuff in my house is getting accomplished too!  YAAAAY!!!

Oh yeah, don't forget to vote for my birthday cake next month!!  The winning cake will be baked up and, because I really can't see how any of those options would be yucky, I'll post the recipe.  So which recipe would YOU like to have?

  • Thursday: I'm taking advantage of Gavin's 3-day weekend and spending time with the in-law's.  Rob's taking advantage of my taking-advantage by getting some serious house projects done.  Win-win!
  • Friday: I'm gone, not sure what Rob's eating... probably pizza.  I know. Shocker.
  • Saturday: Still traveling!
  • Sunday: Finally home but I'm leaving the menu up to Rob to get together.  Did you hear that sweetie?  Rob?  Hello?
  • Monday: New Recipe! Red Beans and Rice and tossed salad
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Baked Chicken with Parmesan Crust, fresh bread, and some kind of vegetable yet to be exactly determined.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment