Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Birthday Cake Contest 2014

Last year I couldn't decide what kind of treat I wanted for my birthday. So I asked YOU to decide!

And that contest was so much fun for me I thought I'd do it again.  What birthday treat would you like to see me make for my fast-approaching birthday?

Car Bomb Cupcake

Yup: chocolate, whiskey, and beer all in one little cake

Mini Banana Split Icebox Cakes

Fruit, ice cream, cookies, peanuts, sweetened cream, chocolate sauce...how can you go wrong?

Cinnamon Bun Apple Pie

Traditional apple pie filling sandwiched between flaky cinnamon rolls instead of pie pastry.

Samoa Bundt Cake

Chocolate and brown sugar cake, with a caramel frosting, and coated with toasted coconut and a chocolate drizzle. God help me.


Cast your vote using the poll in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Voting ends February 5th so choose your favorite TODAY!! Oh, and feel free to share with your friends to help ensure your favorite wins. ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment