Thursday, January 23, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

In case you somehow missed it yesterday, I'm running a Birthday Cake Contest again this year. I can never decide what kind of sweet treat to make so I'm asking you to decide for me!  Check out the options here and cast your vote on the Poll to the right on this page (if you can't see the poll because Blogger sometimes hates me, leave your vote in the Comments).

And since life can't only be about sweets (dang it), here are the other foodie things on my mind for this coming week:

Thursday

  • Leftovers

Friday

  • Pizza
  • Popcorn
  • Side salad with whatever greens and veggies I've got lying around

Saturday

  • Grilled cheese sandwiches (although I will probably attempt a New Recipe! Roasted Cauliflower Melt for myself)
  • Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup

Sunday

  • New Recipe! Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
  • New Recipe! Spinach-Apple Salad

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

  • Leftovers (yes, again)
Happy planning!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment