Thursday, January 9, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

Not sure why but I have a little Cook's Block this week.  Some days I can whip out a meal plan in 15-20 minutes.  Others, it takes quite a bit longer and lots of flipping through food magazines and maybe some Pinterest inspiration too.

But I did it!  And I think this coming week looks pretty tasty, don't you?

Thursday



Friday

  • Pizza. Extra easy with the dough I made last week!  Just roll, top, and bake. :)
  • Buttered popcorn


Saturday

  • Sandwiches
  • Potato chips
  • Applesauce or fresh fruit
Update 1/12/14: Apparently our family calendar wasn't quite up-to-date when I made this plan and I've had to do some shuffling.  My revised plan for the remaining days this week is...

Wednesday Sunday
  • Leftovers

Tuesday Monday
  • Lasagna (thank you, Freezer!!)
  • New Recipe! Onion-Rosemary Focaccia
  • Field greens salad
Sunday Tuesday
  • Pulled pork sandwiches
  • Cole slaw
  • New Recipe! Whole Wheat Cornbread

Monday Wednesday
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment