Thursday, May 17, 2012

This Week's Menu

You know how life is full of surprises?  Yeah, well, imagine our surprise when Rob learns laaaate Sunday that he's heading out a business trip Monday night.  Weee!  So my apologies for slow posting this week, but it's been lots of play time and running around and not so much time to write about my cooking these last few days.  I did finally get a meal plan figured out though, thanks to some inspirational help from my friend (thank you Jenni!!)
  • Thursday: Leftovers. Yes, again.  My fridge is EXTRA stocked with all kinds of food since Rob hasn't been here to help eat them for lunches. 
  • Friday: Some kind of pizza and popcorn for Movie Night.
  • Saturday: Cranberry Pork TenderloinTake two!  Thanks to my surprise dinner out on Mother's Day, this meal idea got moved to another night.
  • Wednesday: Leftovers

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment