Thursday, May 31, 2012

This Week's Menu

For the last couple months, I've been gearing up for my baby's first birthday.  And for some reason I thought that life would slow or calm down a little once we got through his birthday party.  Why do I keep thinking things will calm down eventually?  Because they never do.  Now I'm pretty sure that June is going to be even crazier than May.

Well, at least I can make sure we're properly fueled up for the insanity coming up.
  • Friday: Some form of pizza and popcorn.  Kinda in the mood for some classic Disney but we'll see whose movie vote wins this week.
  • Saturday: NEW RECIPE! Comfort meatballs
  • Sunday: NEW RECIPE! Ham and cheddar quiche with hashbrowns.
  • Monday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, and tossed salad or steamed peas.

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment