Thursday, January 30, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

Crazy week, well month actually, of sickness!  Finally on the mend though and that's good since I need to hit up the grocery store.

Here's my plan, and hopefully I can actually stick to it this week:

Thursday


Friday


Saturday

  • Pork Enchiladas (using some leftover pulled pork I've got in the freezer)
  • Spanish Rice
  • Refried Beans

Sunday

  • New Recipe! Portillo's Italian Beef Sandwiches
  • Twice baked potatoes
  • Field greens salad with avocado-yogurt dressing

Monday

  • Leftovers

Tuesday

  • Waffles
  • New Recipe! Chia Seed Pudding with fresh fruit

Wednesday

  • Freezer Find.  As usual, for every big meal I've made lately, at least half has gone into the freezer. Before it gets out of control, I need to pull something out and enjoy it!
Happy Planning!!

p.s. Don't forget to VOTE FOR MY BIRTHDAY TREAT!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment