Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's 2014 already, and boyohboy is it already shaping up to be a busy year!  So many plans, so many ideas, soooo many things I'd like to accomplish this year.  I hope to share many of those accomplishments with you in the coming months. :)

So while my thoughts and ideas marinate (no food blog pun intended, I swear), let's start the year off right with a straightforward, simple meal plan

Thursday

Friday
  • Pizza (I have a new pizza dough recipe I can't wait to share with you!)
  • Buttered popcorn

Saturday

Sunday
  • Leftovers

Monday After seeing the weather report for Monday, I've changed my mind.  I think a big pot of Sausage and Lentil Soup with some hot bread will be actually less work, but more warming.  

Tuesday

Wednesday
  • Freezer Find: I have a habit of doubling recipes to freeze half, or putting whatever leftovers we don't eat up into the freezer.  The result is I usually have a dozen or so meals (little lunches or full dinners) to use at any given time.
Happy Planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment