Thursday, April 24, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

Once I am able to think through the fog in my head, which won't be too much longer now thanks to prescription drugs, I should be able to get some more recipes up. Ones like bbq rib burgers, chicken riggies, cranberry granola, marinated flank steak, steak fajitas....oh yeah, I have quite the list for you!

At least I've got a meal plan for you!

Thursday

  • Easter means looooots of eggs. Lots. As in "dear God what was I thinking?!" amounts of eggs. In our house though, eggs means Cobb Salad. And with some nice fresh bread to go with, I think I could forgive myself for buying so many eggs.

Friday

  • I think we might do pizza and popcorn for everyone this week.

Saturday

  • Burgers. I'm intrigued by the idea of topping mine with some shredded bbq pork (yay freezer!), couple slices of bacon, and some really good cheese, all on a pretzel bun. These are things that run through my head. Terrible, I know.
  • Twice-baked potatoes
  • Roasted broccoli

Sunday

  • New Recipe! Turkey Tetrazzini. This recipe makes a lot so I'll bake half for dinner, and freeze half for another night.
  • Field greens salad

Monday

  • Baked Blood Orange Tilapia, using a dressing/marinade I picked up at the farmer's market.
  • Basmati rice
  • Steamed veggies

Tuesday

  • Date Night! My kiddos will either be dining on pb&j or shells & cheese. 

Wednesday

  • Leftovers


Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment