Thursday, April 10, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

This kinda sums up how I'm feeling about dinners this week. It happens on occasion, especially when my sinuses can't decide if I've got allergies, a cold, or an infection. Regardless of what it is, let's just say that breathing is a challenge and sleeping is even harder.

So yeah, on weeks like this, sitting down to plan meals is more of a chore than a pleasure. But it still has to be done.

Thursday

  • New Recipe! Teriyaki Meatball Bowls
  • Rice

Friday

  • While Rob and I will probably have pizza, I think I'm leaning more toward a Snack Fest for my boys. Something along the lines of popcorn (of course), cheese & crackers, berries or grapes, apple slices, carrot sticks with dip....

Saturday

  • We're off to a late-afternoon birthday party! I have a strong suspicion it will end in a meal, but just in case it doesn't, we'll swing through a drive-through on our way home.

Sunday


Monday


Tuesday

  • Leftovers

Wednesday



Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment