Thursday, February 6, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

We have a birthday treat winner: Samoa Bundt Cake!!  I don't know whether to hug you guys for this or groan as I start planning my calorie-burning fitness plan.
This image courtesy of BetsyLife.


Well, other than baking this glorious cake, here's what else I'll be working on this upcoming week:

Thursday

  • Tator Tot Casserole (using homemade cream of mushroom soup; it's my latest experiment)
  • New Recipe! Sweet & Sour Carrots

Friday


Saturday

  • We're headed to a chili cook-off at a friend's house! But I promised to bring along a double-batch of this.

Sunday

  • Glazed Pork Chops (I think this, like, attempt #27 at this recipe. I never did make this when I said I would but now I'm really going to try because I really want to eat this!)
  • Twice Baked Potatoes (because I made them ahead and stuck them in my freezer)
  • Field greens salad

Monday

  • Leftovers

Tuesday


Wednesday

  • Lasagna
  • Garlic Bread
  • Steamed green beans


Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment