Thursday, February 13, 2014

This Week's Partial Meal Plan

It's another travel weekend for us! But since I believe the secret to my sanity lies in planning ahead, I know exactly what we'll be eating when we get home:

Sunday
  • Freezer Find. It's just easier to pull something out to thaw in the fridge so it's ready to go come Sunday evening. Easier and faster than takeout anyway. I love when my husband says "hey, let's let someone else take care of the dishes as eat out."
Monday 
  • New Recipe! Goat Cheese & Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts
  • Wild rice
  • Balsamic green beans 
Tuesday
  • Spaghetti
  • Field greens salad with New Recipe! Avocado-Yogurt Dressing
  • Fresh bread
Wednesday
  • Pizza at a cub scouts event. Still can't believe my boy is old enough for Scouts now. :)
Happy Planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment