Thursday, February 27, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

Like anyone, I don't handle stress that well. However, I find that I am at my happiest when I have several different projects in the works, with deadlines approaching. It's a fascinating fine line to walk.

As I'm trying to focus on my meal plan for this week, I can't help but think about the two crochet projects I've started, the large order I need to tackle next, the yarn and supplies I need to buy for the order after that, the focaccia post I'm typing up for you, how I'm going to make a Samoa cake taste exactly like the cookie, ...my brain is a constant whir of activity these days.

I couldn't be happier!!

Well, I could be if this cold ever went away but that's a whole other issue that we'll just table for another day.

Thursday


Friday


Saturday This is Take Two for this meal. Rob was disappointed that I was attempting this dish while he was gone, so I decided to push it back to when he'd be home to enjoy it too.

  • Pork Chops with Pears in a Port Wine Sauce
  • Baked potatoes
  • Field greens salad

Sunday

  • New Recipe! Peach Chicken with Crispy Breadcrumbs
  • Sauteed lemon-garlic green beans

Monday


Tuesday

  • Leftovers

Wednesday

  • New Recipe! Guinness & Beef Skillet Stew
  • Fresh bread
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment