Thursday, May 23, 2013

This Week's Menu

So. Much. Happening.  Between birthdays, birthday parties, and holiday weekend, things are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!  But the food will be tasty at least.
  • Thursday: My baby boy turns 2!  Since he can't tell me what he wants, I'm going with my gut and making our family favorite: mac & cheese.
  • SaturdaySince we're doing the birthday party today, dinner will either be takeout, or leftovers from lunch (New Recipe! pulled pork sliders, brats/hot dogs, New Recipe! cole slaw, potato salad, fresh fruit, and chocolate cake).
  • Sunday: Chili and New Recipe! golden sweet cornbread
  • Monday: We're spending the day with friends!  It'll either be a cookout at their house or I'll find something in my freezer when we get home.  Sometimes it's ok to be flexible.
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Indian Chicken Wraps, and chips
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment