Thursday, May 16, 2013

This Week's Menu

As I type this, I'm taking a quick inside/shade break from gardening.  It is GLORIOUS outside so I'm taking advantage and getting my window boxes planted, and my herbs & veggies in the ground.  But, real quick, I need to figure out what groceries I need at the store tomorrow.  And I won't know what groceries I need until I know what I'm cooking next week. *sigh* It's an endless cycle...
  • Thursday: BLT's, fresh veggies, and chips
  • SaturdayFreezer Find OR takeout. I am spending the day working on my son's birthday quilt so cooking will NOT be on my agenda this evening.
  • Monday: Leftovers
  • Tuesday: New Recipe!  Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup, fresh bread
  • Wednesday: Tonkatsu, rice, and steamed veggies
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment