Thursday, May 9, 2013

This Week's Menu

When it comes to meal planning, in recent months I've been turning to Pinterest more and more, with maybe filtering in a few recipes from my food magazines.  It occurred to me yesterday that I have quite the cookbook collection; cookbooks that have been feeling sad and neglected.  Cookbooks that contain recipes I LOVE but haven't made for yeeeaaaaars since I've been so distracted by what I can find online.

Moving forward, I'm going to try and work a cookbook recipe into my meal plan, just so I don't forget about how many cool recipes I already own!  That's my promise to you. :)
  • Thursday: Waffles.  Plain, simple, glorious waffles.  And probably some fresh fruit.
  • Saturday: New Recipe! Well, sort of a recipe.  I'm not really using anything, just roasting shrimp with some Old Bay seasoning I got from my cousin's wedding.  Add in some fresh bread and a crisp salad and this Mama is in HEAVEN.
  • Monday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: Tacos with some of the refried beans I stuck in the freezer last time I made them.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment