Thursday, March 27, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

It's that time again! Time to figure out what on earth I'm making for dinners this week. This week I want to keep things simple. Simple is good. Simple is awesome. And if you just started singing "everything is awesome" quietly to yourself, well, sorry about that.

When things are simple in my life, I can focus a wee bit better on other areas I'd like to develop. Areas like new blog posts to share with you. New crochet projects to tackle. My Summer Activities Plan for my boys, because God help us if we go into summer vacation without a plan; they'll eat me alive within 36 hours.

So here's to keeping things simple!

Thursday


Friday

  • Brace yourself: it's NOT pizza night for us this week! *gasp* I know!! Gavin's school is having their big Family Night so we'll be up there all evening having fun. Since I'm not able to volunteer to staff this wonderful, crazy event, I am donating a big pot of Cheddar-Broccoli Soup for the soup/chili bar they'll be offering.

Saturday


Sunday

  • Personal pizzas. Ok, ok, so I'm still sneaking in a pizza night. In my defense, I've got some dough in the fridge that I have to use up. My big boys will be out all evening, and Kieran loooooves to play with dough. I thought he might get a kick out of making his own little pizza. This should be entertaining!

Monday

  • Quesadillas. I've got some of this and that in my freezer for filling options, but my little boys will just have plain cheese. 
  • Guacamole and chips
  • Slow-cooker refried beans. How often have you seen this pop up on my meal plans lately? I cannot stress enough the beauty of making big batches of food and freezing them in smaller portions. Time. Saver.

Tuesday

  • Leftovers. 

Wednesday

Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment