Thursday, March 20, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

I'm a little discombobulated this week. I suppose that'll happen when you have a fabulously long weekend of fun. As a result though, I'm a bit behind on my household chores, and a little scattered when it comes to food.

But that's ok. Because if nothing else, you know I've got my freezer stash.

Thursday

  • Linguine with clam sauce. Rob works late tonight, so I have to take advantage of his dinnertime absence.
  • Steamed peas. Can't help it...linguine with clam sauce just begs for peas alongside.

Friday

  • Pizza of course, and most likely hot dogs for my little guys
  • Popcorn

Saturday

  • Farmer's Market Find. Our area does an indoor winter's farmer's market, and I haven't been in ages. So since it'll just be Kieran and me for dinner, I think we'll go explore the market in the morning and find some delectable goodies for the evening.

Sunday


Monday

  • Leftovers

Tuesday


Wednesday

Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment