Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Week's Menu

Just because I'm making mostly things I've made before in this next week doesn't mean I'm not experimenting with other new recipes.  I'm especially excited about a salad recipe I'm trying for lunch today. :) Stay tuned!
  • Thursday: Leftovers. This seems to be a trend now that Rob's been working late on Thursdays lately.  And that's just fine since this is the easiest meal for me to put together!
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn!  Movie still to be determined...
  • Saturday: Burgers, corn on the cob, and tossed salad.
  • Sunday: Date Night!!
  • Monday: Pork enchiladas (using leftover shredded pork from Kieran's birthday party and two cans of Old El Paso enchilada sauce), rice, and steamed veggies.
  • Tuesday: BLT's, baked potato
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment