Thursday, July 12, 2012

This Week's Menu

Ah yes... back to the road!  And, as usual, I like making sure that once we get home, I know what I'm cooking and my pantry is ready for me. :)  It's just how I prefer to operate

Time for this Mama to take a quick break to plan our next week's meals:
  • Thursday: Leftovers. I like to at least attempt to clean out some of the food we have before hitting the road
  • Friday: Out of town!
  • Saturday: Still traveling...
  • Sunday: Nope, not home yet.
  • Monday: After a morning of driving, I need something EASY... like the container of spaghetti sauce I have tucked away in the freezer.  So spaghetti it is!  With garlic bread and tossed salad.
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Stuffed chicken breasts with roasted broccoli and potatoes

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment