Thursday, August 22, 2013

This Week's Menu

I'm working on the post for last night's dinner.  But since my boys rarely give me a ... Excuse me a second while I go get my youngest a snack.

Where was I? Oh yes, no time to myself.  Certainly not to blog much at least as you've most likely noticedx this summer. ;)  But while you're patiently waiting for recipes, I hope I can tide you over with this week's meal plan:

  • Thursday: Quesadillas.  Cheese for my boys but I like a little more substance to mine.
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn
  • Saturday: Some friend's of ours have a "little" festival every year and always incorporate a rib cook-off.  Rob's won the best all-around ribs for the last couple years so he'll be defending his title again!  I think I'll make a vat of cole slaw to bring along.
  • Sunday: Roast chicken with root vegetables, and mashed potatoes just sounds really good right now.
  • Monday: Pancakes!  With blueberries too if I can hide them from my kiddos for that long.
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Slow Cooker Barbecue Brisket, a kale salad, and cornbread
  • Wednesday: Leftovers.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment