Thursday, August 29, 2013

This Week's Menu

After a summer of "meh" and even downright flop recipes, I'm finally seeing some successes again!  I just added a whole bunch of drafts to my post line up and can't wait to figure out when on earth I'm going to sneak some time away from my crazy kiddos to finish writing them.  I'll figure it out. They have to sleep eventually, right?

Well, until I can get those posted, I'll leave you with this week's plan:
  • Thursday: New Recipe!  Roasted Zucchini Pasta Bake, fresh CSA veggies, and maybe some bread too.
  • Saturday: Last weekend's rib cookoff wasn't quite enough for my winner of this year's Best Rub.  He's cooking more ribs for us and who am I to complain? ;)  I think loaded baked potato casserole and salad would be good.
  • Sunday: New Recipe! Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Cream Sauce, rice, and steamed veggies.
  • Monday: Happy Labor Day!  We're celebrating with more cooking out... burgers, fries, and some CSA veggies
  • Tuesday: First Day of School for my big 1st grader!!  I think he needs some mac & cheese for dinner.
  • Wednesday: Freezer Find.  I regularly add things to my freezer, I need to make sure I periodically go through and use them up so they don't get freezer burn.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment