Thursday, August 15, 2013

This Week's Menu

I've been home from our latest (and LAST) vacation this summer for about an hour.  There are bags yet to be unpacked, toys everywhere as my kids get re-acquainted with them, and Rob's out picking up the dog from the vet and our CSA vegetables from our local coffee-shop pickup site.  So of course now just seemed like the perfect time to ignore it all and play on my computer.

And since I have to plan meals anyway so I can get the right groceries tomorrow, why not take an extra moment to tell you about what I have in mind this week? :)

  • Thursday: Leftovers OR sandwiches. I discovered a bag of pizza from last Friday and I think I have some other still-good goodies hidden in there somewhere.  Tonight it all about Free-For-All
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn
  • Saturday: Grilling some kind of meat (whatever's on sale), corn-on-the-cob, and roasted potatoes/carrots/beets
  • Sunday: New Recipe! Bacon-Wrapped Cilantro Chicken, rice, and a CSA veggie
  • Monday: Sandwiches and carrot sticks for my boys as Rob and I have another date planned!
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Pasta with Corn & Kale.  It's possible this might actually turn into a side dish and I'll make some kind of meat to appease my Carnivore Hubby.
I'll try to get this week's CSA post up tomorrow.  Until then...

Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment