Thursday, April 11, 2013

This Week's Menu

So, after I put this meal plan together, I went back to look at it and noticed I must be seriously pasta-deprived.  Normally I'd go back and switch things around for a more balanced, and less starchy, week.  However this week I'm just a little too tired, a little too distracted with other things.  And that's ok!  Life gets like that sometimes.

Maybe I'll buy some extra salad to make up for it. ;)
  • Thursday: New Recipe! Chicken & Noodles. All this dreary weather is getting to me; I need happy, classic comfort food!
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn
  • Saturday: Gavin's been talking about how much he loooooooves mac & cheese lately.  I think he's dropping hints.
  • Sunday: Rob will be gone for I get to make what I like!  I think Microwave Tuna Casserole with some fresh bread sounds good.
  • Monday: Dinner out at Culver's!  There's a fundraiser for our church's day care so we'll do our part AND get a dinnertime treat all at once. :)
  • Tuesday:  Life will be INSANE this day so I'm taking one item off my To Do list by getting take out instead of cooking.  
  • Wednesday: Flying out for a long weekend celebrating my cousin's wedding!  I'll see you back here the following week. ;)
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment