Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Week's Menu

I'm not exactly back yet from our little Spring Break vacation, but we head home tomorrow.  And I refuse to get home and be greeted with "so what's for dinner?" without an answer at the ready!  Having a plan in place is just one less thing for me to stress about.

  • Thursday: Our last night away from home...
  • Friday: Pizza and popcorn.  Thank GOD pizza dough freezes well, and I thought to make up a few batches a week ago for occasions just like this one.  While I'm driving home, it'll be thawing in the fridge!
  • Saturday: Freezer Find.  We're off to a friend's birthday party and just in case it runs over, I don't want to be fretting about making dinner.  Pulling a casserole or container of soup out of our freezer is as much effort as I'll want to do!
  • Sunday: New Recipe! Stuffed Flank Steak, baked potato, and tossed salad
  • Monday: Pork Chops in Wine, rice, and steamed veggies. My SINCERE apologies for the errors on the pictures.  I will fix it when I get home.  I am not sure why blogger keeps having issues with my pictures.
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Buffalo Chicken Subs, chips, and fresh veggies
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment