Thursday, February 14, 2013

This Week's Menu

For whatever reason, Gavin has a super long weekend coming up so the boys and I are taking off while Rob works on some of those never-ending house projects.  As a result, there's not a whole lot of cooking going on for me this next week.  And as I seem to be fighting off a bit of a seasonal funk, this makes for a well-timed and MUCH-appreciated break.

  • Thursday: On the road again...
  • Friday: Last time I was at my parents' house for Movie Night, Mom introduced me to chicken taco pizza.  I wonder what she has in store for me this time!!
  • Saturday: Still with my parents
  • Sunday: Not home yet, but soon...
  • Monday: Tator Tot Casserole and steamed veggies. This recipe is so easy, half the time I don't even think of it as cooking. 
  • Tuesday: Freezer Find.  I have to make room so I can add more stuff!  I have quite the stash of casseroles, soups, grillables, and various other goodies; it's time to use them up.
  • Wednesday: Freezer Find.  
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment