Thursday, February 21, 2013

This Week's Menu

Every time I dwell on how difficult it is to travel, by myself, with two small children, I'm going to think about my living and sun rooms.  While we were gone last weekend, Rob painted those rooms a GORGEOUS warm yellow.  I feel like I'm sitting in sunshine, even when it's gray and snowy outside!  Love, love, LOVE the fresh paint in our main living space.

And planning meals is SO MUCH EASIER when I'm happily in love with the space around me!

  • Friday: Pizza and popcornA couple weeks ago Gavin responded really well to one of my childhood favorites, The Dark Crystal.  I think maybe we'll continue the fantasy-bent with Labyrinth.
  • Sunday: Cheeseburgers (maybe with some pepper jack tucked inside the patties?), twice-baked potatoes, and tossed salad
  • Monday: Date Night!!!!!
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment