Thursday, February 7, 2013

This Week's Menu

And the birthday cake winner is......
Chocolate Blackout Cake!!!

Yaaay!!!  This looks absolutely AMAZING and I'm super excited to make it this weekend. :)  Thank you so much for helping me with this sweetly difficult decision!

Oh yeah... my list of upcoming regular food that's not cake
  • Saturday: Simple Perfect Enchiladas.  I made this a while back but never blogged about it because it's pretty involved and I needed both hands to focus on putting it together.  Now, though I'm ready to make it while keeping my camera handy!
  • Monday: Leftovers, followed by BIRTHDAY CAKE!!  Yes, my birthday dinner isn't very exciting but hey, I'm not planning on cooking at least.  And we have plans to go out for my birthday/Valentine's day later this month.  
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Cajun Chicken Pasta
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Pecan Chicken Tenders, rolls, and tossed salad.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment