Thursday, June 7, 2012

This Week's Menu

Summer travels start this coming weekend.  But it'll be helpful to know that, when we get home, the groceries I need are ready & waiting and meals already planned.  I'll just need to throw dinners together and go.  No thought required! This is why I love to plan ahead.
  • Thursday: On own. Rob's working late and I know I've got all kinds of food ready-to-eat in this house. Why cook when I really don't have to?
  • Friday: Our Friday night usual!
  • Saturday: I'm on the road with my boys!
  • Sunday: Still traveling!
  • Monday: Back home and back to normal.  After a morning of driving, I want to keep things simple with breakfast for dinner.  
  • Tuesday: Just when I get home, Rob hits the road for work.  So this is my chance to make the things I love but he doesn't. Like tuna casserole.
  • Wednesday: You know what you do with the grocery store has limes on sale 10 for $1?  You make things like Key West Chicken with rice and some steamed veggies.

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment